New Horizons Boat Builders
TRADITIONAL SKILLS & STANDARDS
USING TRADITIONAL & MODERN MATERIALS
- High quality repairs, refits & restorations in GRP & wood,
- Gel-coat repair specialists,
- Traditional skills from graving pieces to entire hull planks,
- GRP repairs in epoxy & polyester resins.
- Bow thrusters tunnels fitted,
- New windows supplied & fitted,
- Bespoke Interior joinery & furniture,
- Structural repairs in GRP & timber,
- Head linings,
- Flexiteek - Installer
All boat builders are fully time served in two of the most famous boat building yards;
Silvers Marine & McGruers both based on the Clyde, Scotland.
Based within Rhu Marina, we operate in the local & surrounding area, and will travel where circumstances require [to your vessel.]
We can arrange under cover storage for bigger repairs.
Operating from within our base at Rhu marina we serve the surrounding area including Inverkip, Largs and Cameron House although for the larger jobs it can be more cost effective to bring your yacht to our base at Rhu or alternatively one of the closer undercover facilities.
Established in 1993 [ for 25 years]